Friday, January 15, 2010

Ryan's mech idea

I've had the idea of making a mech that could be piloted by just about any of our characters, I uploaded the picture to help illustrate my idea. The core of the mech would be the cockpit that the pilot sat in and would be the bulk of the mech. The legs are a little longer than I was thinking of having and I was also throwing the idea around in my head about using four legs and not two. I understand that the mech is on the large side for what we were planning on having, but with my play style of almost getting myself killed many times I thought it would be better to have a mech that could have exchangeable pilots.

Please give me your feedback on this idea everyone, I made this separate post so it wouldn't clutter up the mech wish list. I'll post about what weapons and such I would like for it to have after I get some feedback from my follow players.

5 comments:

  1. Cool!

    I personally like the 4 legged idea. You get a bonus 500 XP instead of a bonus 200 XP for being the first party member to make a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job ryan that`s the spirit, you could fit alotta gadgets in their, get specific :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. net guns, net guns, net guns ooh and a rail cannon says danny,you know you should look up the specs for the different Metal Gears

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question for Carl, can I request a laser style weapon that we don't have? What I mean is like the laser guns we have but modified in a way to possibly shoot like Bozko's ironman repulsors(wide angle or narrow).

    Also heres a link about something thats being developed right now, its a laser/lightning gun thing. Nothing to do with mutant future, well unless you decide otherwise but I thought it was interesting so I added the link.

    http://www.appliedenergetics.com/laser-guided-energy.asp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool link! Request anything you want... but I make no promises.

    ReplyDelete