Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Help needed in making a character without dice.

This is a question for Carl or anyone who knows of a website that I can use for dice rolls for making a character online(I do not own any dice at the moment), I could easily just Google for one but I would prefer to use a website that is trusted to produce accurate results, because as we all know, the internet is full of bullshit websites. I know Carl had a program that he was going to use with Jake for dice rolls during Mutant future but I don't know the name of that program.

5 comments:

  1. Use this secure dice server:
    http://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

    put down my email (carlgnash@gmail.com) in the "GM" field so that I get a copy of the verified rolls.

    For your attributes, you would set it to roll 3d6 six times.

    I assume you already have the free .PDF of Mutant Future (get it from goblinoidgames.com if you don't)

    The dice server can roll 1d100 so you just use that for your mutation rolls (after rolling a d6 or a d4 or whatever to see how many mutations you get).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And may the dice gods smile upon you!

    I will say that you have probably not seen the last of Blue the Kangaroo (and not just 'cause I liked the Marsupial Bastard)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, I'll have to hit that website up tomorrow and it doesn't matter if I do or don't see him again, my only other character is more like a merchant then a fighter haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Blue comes back -- I like him too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue was awesome, He reminds me of the mascot for some delicious generic brand cereal from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete