Monday, January 18, 2010

Bozkos Mech Suit


Basically what Bozko wants is a Suit similar to the Iron man suit in design but slightly smaller and with more humanoid characteristics. So that I could pass for a large human if cloaked or disguised heavily. Basically I want to look like Colossus from the X-men, but mostly hollow inside besides parts and electronics. It will need hand and foot repulsors and every type of filter in the visual Hud, Radiation, Infrared, Thermal, Low light etc.. also I will need the Vacuum feed sprayers in the hands for my spores, also this system will be connected to little holes all over the suit and that way I could either spray spores or myself out of them at any given time making it both a weapon and an escape route. all the weapons should be "Pop-Out" so they are invisible until employed and they Pop-out of the suit. The only non repulsor weapons I need would be a wrist mounted cannon to fire the Nets of organic stuff that were in the dog boys guns, also I want a shoulder mounted missile launcher that pops out of my shoulder-back area, it would fire the iron man mini missiles and a modified version of the missile I always keep loaded that has a compartment inside that I could squeeze a few HP of myself into, as well as a guidance system I could manipulate via some means while in the form. Both the missile as well as the shoulder cannon will require a little transparent dome (that I could grow an eye into to be able to see, the one on the shoulder cannon should be mounted behind the scope. Yeah thats about it till I think of something else lol hopefully this is not too ridiculous.

3 comments:

  1. Moved this so it's not just in comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic. I edited it so the text wrapped better around the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, I picked top left cause I thought it looked the best in the preview tab but this looks nice.

    ReplyDelete