Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who opened this portal?? IS THIS NARNIA??


Hello, Im here to ponder what course of action we are possibly going to take for next weeks sesh. I've already heard of possibly robbing these guys blind already. I was more or less wanting to see if they have material that may not exist in our realm, so in hopes to build my armor/mech suit. Im hoping that there is some good stuff, at the very least maybe slay some mo fo dragons and what not and hang out with "elves" that have voices of gold. I mean elves are cool right?

3 comments:

  1. Carter - what Brent is talking about is the party's plan to go to a strange dimension they learned about last time. With elves and dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dragons are awesome, we should help the dragon eat the elf guy, trust me I speak dragon.

    That or get ear raped by Link... i mean knight elf guy with a laser shooting sword.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all can do what you want, I am allying myself with the guy whose mouth is NOT big enough to swallow me and helping him as much as I can in hopes of getting either precious metals or priceless wares or possibly even learning something useful.

    ReplyDelete