Monday, January 24, 2011

Woo the Ladies, Wow Your Enemies, and Weaponize Your Wear!


Here at the Mice Manufactured Mystery, Magic, and Mayhem (5M) we want you to be in style, while not compromising your security. We have just the thing for you Mr. Bomb, I am Tylandrial, but you can call me “T”.

Now that I’ve gotten your attention….


…on to the description! (This is just an idea I was throwing out there for your suit Carter. I came up with it while working on my cyber-harness conversion)

Liquid Metal Strands: This weave allows for the suit to change shape, retain a measure of physical defense, and the ability to adapt to situations when needed. IE: Creating the frame of a hang glider when falling, while mycelium creates the panels.

Eco-Buttons: These are similar to the eco-orbs I use, but are varying styles. Some are shadow touched, some are normal plants that contain various ecologies. This way they can create the suit, shirt, tie, etc in various colors and in a tight spot, be used as grenade like objects with various effects.

Conductive Tissue: This is threaded through the suit sparingly, enough to create a field over the suit, but not affect the look of the suit much. This is to give some added protection from a “force” field. It could also be used as a liner if threading it through isn’t sufficient enough.

AI Control Unit: I was thinking these would be cuff-links, a tie pin, maybe even just a collar piece that goes around the neck. This would provide a nice interface with the user, mild AI that reacts to pre-determined situations, and something like…I guess an Iron Man suit interface.

Ring: This would be to control the plant fibers, eco-buttons, and use the plant in utilitarian ways. IE: Create a rope, make a parachute/hang glider, or camouflage yourself by changing what your outfit looks like. Created by Tylandrial or someone with equivalent quirks.

The most important part: The Look

Here you have a suit that is completely adaptable to environment and situation. You can switch from a police outfit, to a space suit, to an underwater diving suit, to bikini bottoms in a few quick steps. Beautiful suits shimmering (due to the metal and conductive flesh) a bluish hue and looking like silk. The mass displacing itself into bracelets, earrings, and various other adornments as necessary. An extremely useful outfit for our beloved spy James Bomb.

Obviously with an outfit like this, imagination is the limit! Let me know what you think! My feelings won’t be hurt, I just thought I’d throw out my ideas in an easier to read format.

3 comments:

  1. This is rad, and I totally forgot to mention that this is a go at the beginning of last session. Good work, perfect Bond material!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sorry it took me so long to check this out, but WOW! Very bad ass, just perfect! Better even than old Q could've done. Thanks Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I should add that my FAVORITE touch is the "disguise" feature . . .I can't wait to try this out in-game!

    ReplyDelete