Tuesday, January 18, 2011

From Metal to Wood: How to get the most out of your Doc Oc Suit!


Heya! This is BJ/Mike P./Tylandrial. This is just a placeholder for now until I get some conformation on a few pieces and I will update this post with my real post in a few. I am also testing image posting to make sure it works! I am not sure how many of you follow this currently, but I guess here is a teaser pic until I post my real deal. I am happy to have found out about this last Sunday and am happy to get some ideas off my mind!

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Frickin' Awesome! 500 XP for you! I can't wait to see where you are going with this. Go ahead and assume that everything is OK and I will let you know if anything needs to get tweaked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I love how the elvish magic quirk is allowing you to more or less make organic machinery. My goal was to make the magical quirks open-ended enough to leave room for interpretation and creativity, and it has been very rewarding for me to see you take that ball and run with it. You are going to be the coolest quadrupus-harnessed-liquid-metal-living-wood-elfbot with shadow portals for eyes EVER! And quite probably the only one.

    ReplyDelete